Thursday, June 17, 2010

Celebrations

There are several things to celebrate today, this week and this past month.

First, happy birthday to my sweet brother! I love you!

Second, my sister is getting married Saturday! Outside.....at 5:30....in Charleston, SC. Holy cow. Think it will be hot? But it will also be beautiful. She's marrying her high school sweet heart and it is awesome to think that those kinds of things still happen today. Pictures to come. I promise! It's going to be great!

Third, my sweet friend was married at the end of May. Also, outside in Charleston. We have all been friends since high school. My how we've grown up.


This is us at the Carolina Cup sometime around 1999.


And here we all are May 21, 2010. 11 years later. I am so blessed to have such excellent friends. I think that kind of friendship is rare. And I take advantage of each time I get to spend with them and with all of my friends! (Thanks to TNPLH for "letting" me steal the pictures!!! Hee hee!)

Today, I hope my friends read this and know how much I love them! And I hope my bro has a great day!
This week, I cannot wait to see my sister marry her long time love and I am so excited to welcome him into my family.
Next month, I turn 31! 30 was fine. It was a big birthday. I was in Italy. I fear 31 will come with much less fan fare.

Lots going on!

3 comments:

LuvRedandWhite said...

That's definitely impressive that your group of friends has stayed close for so long! I wish that I could say that!

Can't wait to see pics of your sis's wedding :) XOXO!

There's No Place Like Home said...

Love you too! (and love the pics...hehehe)

Anne said...

SO many things to celebrate! Let's see some pics!