Thursday, April 8, 2010

Thank You!!!

A huge THANK YOU to Leelou and Caroline who created my new blog design for me! I am thrilled with the new look and all of the changes going on at A Can Of Mixed Nuts!

I hope you found me easily! I am working on getting my domain name, www.ACanOfMixedNuts.com, connected to my blog. I'll let you know when that is up and running.

But, for the time being, and for the future, make a note of the new address!

And PLEASE follow the link on my blog and go check out Leelou. She's the BOMB!

4 comments:

Meredith said...

I love the new look!!!

LuvRedandWhite said...

LOVE that header :) I've made a new blog, too! I was tired of not being public. Hold on to my private one though because when I want to post pics/discuss private things, I'll do it there (and will link to it).

Hope all is well!

Margaret said...

Love the new blog design!!! Looks great!!

The Columbia Fam said...

Love the new blog! Esp the "cup of joe"!