Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Whew!

So sorry for the hiatus these past few weeks. The end of the semester in graduate school packs a punch. I had one 27 page paper, one project, one take home exam, and one final exam all due on a Tuesday and a Thursday of the same week. It was quite hectic. But I did it, and got an A in one class. Just awaiting the grade for the statistics class and really keeping my fingers crossed for a B. Stats is not really my strong suit so we shall see!
I am currently very jealous/proud of the Admin who just finished his Masters in Administration! So he is done! Unfortunately, it is back to the grind for me again tomorrow. Not much of a break for me. Tomorrow my summer class meets for the first time.

BUT - 23 more days of school! Yay! What will I write about this summer when I don't have freshmen all day every day!?

1 comments:

LuvRedandWhite said...

Whew...while part of me really wants to get my doctorate, I don't miss the extra work! :) Congrats to the Admin! How are things going with that ;)?

We have 20 more teaching days but then 7 more "school days" after that. Here's to a wonderful upcoming summer!