Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I passed! And a few other things...

1. I passed my qualifying exams! Yay! Once again, they were pretty traumatic. I stumbled over my words and was extremely thankful I'd prepared all of my notes so that I could flip through them when I needed to. Whew! But they are over and done with now! What a relief!

2. I am on Spring Break this week which could not have come soon enough. So far, it's been great. The admin and I spent the past couple of days down on the coast. Some great friends of ours got married Saturday and we had a blast!

3. I've picked out my bridesmaids dresses. That was really fun. We did that just today. I am going for a very casual look. So I picked three dresses in three different colors. I have six bridesmaids and I am hoping that we will end up with two of each style and two of each color but not necessarily have the same style in the same color. I am going to have to try and figure out how to get some pictures of them to post on here!

0 comments: