Saturday, February 27, 2010

But I Still Love Publix

or Why I Should Shower Before Going Out in Public

This morning, I woke up and put on jeans and a fleece to run to Publix. I put my hair in a pony tail. On my way, I noticed that some kind of race was being held between my house and the grocery store.
I get to Publix and do my shopping. As I'm checking out, the woman says to me
"Oh! Did you just get done with the marathon?"
Holy cow. I knew I looked bad, but I did not know I looked that bad!

2 comments:

MatersandMelons said...

SO funny! I was checking out at Publix the other day and realized halfway through that I didn't have my wallet!!! Talk about humiliating...

Barefoot in the Park said...

ha! i felt that way the other day on my dog food run ... camo and leggings is not so pretty!